MIXTAPE MONDAY: sun kissed, summer breeze.

I'm excited about this one. Full of amazingly talented artists and bands. I can't get this one off of repeat on my iTunes. So so good. I hope you feel the same way. Be sure to stop by the iTunes store (or Rhapsody, Amazon, etc) and purchase their full-length albums! (BTW, there's an actually a typo on the album art... I couldn't be bothered to go back and fix it so see if you can spot it. :P)

 

(click the title to download)

Let me know what you think :)

xoxo

9 comments:

  1. woot! i will have to check this out when i get home.

    ♥ http://www.allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peter Wolf Crier is amazing. I've seen them live many times. They are nice dudes. Good choice for a song!

    Check out Laarks if you like Peter Wolf Crier. Brian Moen is the drummer for both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the mixtape! I'm psyched about this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your blog!

    Chandler

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Kaelah! Thanks for this playlist, it made my day and I found a few new favorite songs <3

    xoxo,
    Emilie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I read your interview on The Clothes Horse and just thought I'd let you know I'm really enjoying your blog. I think this is a really good idea as well, in the process of downloading now. Thank you!

    I look forward to reading more.

    Hannah xx

    http://thewroteandthewrit1005.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for putting up these playlists! I sometimes feel like I'm running out of new music, y'know? x

    ReplyDelete

HEY! Thanks for dropping by. xo KB